Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beaches, babies and kangaroos, oh my!

Today was sooooo much fun! Mummy and Daddy took Jonah and I to the beach! I played in the water, chased a seagull and played in the sand.

When we decided to leave I was covered in sand and had to wash off in the cold water, it wasn't fun.

When we got back home we had lunch and I played outside in the sand and then my Mummy's Uncle Darryl and Aunty Lorraine came to visit. I liked meeting them.

When Grandpa got home we went to Mundaring Weir to go hunt for kangaroos. We saw lots of them!! I counted 14! I especially like the baby kangaroos and liked to watch them feed.

We also looked at the big pool ( the weir) and it had a sign that said no swimming in the water because you will get a big spanking, that's what grandpa told me.

To top my day off my cousin Amanda had her baby, a little girl named Kiana Jane!!!

I had soo much fun today and was sooo worn out that I passed out on the couch!

Love Ara

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ara,
    What an amazing adventure you are on. I can't wait to share all the pictures today at circle time. Keep having fun.

    Love,
    Mrs. Tammy and Miss Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ara
    I miss you and I love you. Can't wait until you get back.
    Love audrey

    ReplyDelete