Sunday, April 19, 2009

Visiting Mummy's Grandma & Grandpa

It took a LONG time to get to Mummy's Grandma and Grandpa's. I was sooo happy when I got there.

We went down to the foreshore and played in the water and on the playground. After that we went back to Great Grandpa & Grandma's house and ate lamington roll, timtams and drank chocolate milk! Then some ducks came up to their back door and we got to feed the ducks, while grandpa and great grandpa fixed something in the roof.

On the way home we stopped and got some food at a Fish N Chip shop, we sat on the top floor and looked down watching them prepare and plate everybody's food.

Then after eating our dinner it was time to go home, I was very tired and fell asleep on the way home.

Love Ara

To see all the photos visit here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=108464&id=592253988&l=82519e30ec




No comments:

Post a Comment