Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I made it!!!

I liked my trip except when my ears hurt when we landed and I also didn't like having to stand or run through the airport when we had to make a connecting flight.

I liked playing the games and watching the movies on the plane, I figured out how to use it all by myself! On the flight from Sydney to Perth Jonah, Briley ( a friend I made) and I got our faces painted. Ben, one of our attendants, even got his face painted, he looked so funny!
I made friends on every flight and had lots of fun. I was soo excited to see Mummy's family. Nonna, Grandpa, Uncle Kynan, Aunt Lindsay, My cousin Emma and her little boy Ethan were all at the airport to greet us!

Grandpa has two dogs Buddy and Max. We
bought Max a ball and played fetch, it was soo much fun. Grandpa also has chickens, Jonah and I got to collect the eggs with him. I can't wait to do it again!

Love Ara















2 comments:

  1. Wow, looks like you had a great time. Ben seems like a nice flight attendant; he does look funny with his face painted.

    Have a great time Ara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you Ara! Build a cool sandcastle to show Dhane! Hugs and kisses. Naomi and Dhane

    ReplyDelete