Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Trip to Australia

I'm really looking forward to my trip to Australia. I can't wait to have soo much fun and I really hope I get to spend time with Mummy's family and meet Amanda's baby!

I hope you enjoy my blog while I'm away!

I love you Miss Tammy and Miss Hayley!

Love Ara!

2 comments:

  1. Ara, I hope you have a wonderful time in Australia. Remember Australia is your second home. I hope you, Mummy, Daddy and Jonah enjoy yourself with your Aussie family and friends.

    I look forward to your next blog entry.

    Have a meat pie for me.

    ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ara, we are so happy to see you made a safe trip to Australia. At circle time yesterday, your friends talked about what you might be doing and we looked at the cute pictures of you on the plane.

    Have so much fun.

    We love you!

    Mrs. Tammy and Miss Haley

    ReplyDelete